You can expect each PAT test to be undertaken with the utmost care and attention.
CEA Systems Ltd perform comprehensive electrical safety tests on plug top and fixed wired appliances.
- Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top – Look for any visual signs of damage or overheating
- Open Each Plug Top – Inspect the fuse and connections and tighten wire connections
- Electrical tests – The appliance is put through a series of electrical tests to ensure that it is properly earthed (Earth Continuity Test, Class 1 appliance) and insulated (Insulation Resistance Test, Class 1 and 2 appliance)
- Labelling – A label is affixed to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed as well as additional information including the test date, re-test date and Appliance ID number assigned to it
- Records – A detailed record is given for each appliance tested as well as an inventory summary. These records will be made available in an electronic format (hard copy available upon request)
We offer PAT Testing in and around London.
All of our PAT Tests include:
- Free mileage within our service area
- Pass/fail labels on all appliances tested
- Free replacement of damaged plug tops and fuses
- Free minor repairs to plug top wiring
- Free re-testing after repairs (excluding fixed appliances & 110v equipment)
- PAT test certificate & inventory records in electronic & hard copy formats
- Re-testing notification
1-50 items – £75.00 + vat
51-100 items – £120.00 + vat
101-999 – 85p + vat per item
1000+ 70p + vat per item
No Hidden Costs: All Staff Fully Vetted: Fully Qualified Engineers: Professional Service.